Friday, October 18, 2013

Leandra and Jeremy's Wedding 9/14/13

Leandra and Jeremy's Wedding has finally hit the blog!!!!

I worked with Leandra as a nurse at Sanford and I got the privilege to be her photographer for one of the most special days in a Lady's life. How super exciting, right!!! I had some big shoes to fill from my coworkers convincing her to go with me to capture her beautiful day as a photographer. I truly had such a great time spending the day with Leandra and Jeremy.  They share such a beautiful love, I love how they look at each other, and the smiles they share.  Their love, tugged at my heart strings on their awesome day. Please enjoy their beautiful day!!!!
 
Starting the day off with Hair and make-up at Edward Arthur & Co.



 All the girls helping the beautiful bride get dressed for the big day!!!








This bride is just stunning!!! I don't think that there is one bad pic of this young lady. So beautiful!!!
 The first look :)



























 Chill'n at the HoDo. What a great place, great lighting, great seating, and some good eats!!!





 The Avalon-my first time at this event center. Absolutely beautiful!!!


 YUM! Those were the best cup cakes that I think I have ever had!
 Here they all come from the HoDo for the Grand Entrance into the Avalon for the reception, let the party begin!!!

 Welcoming to the celebration
Mr. & Mrs. Iverson!!!
Congratulations Leandra and Jeremy
 
 The priest chose this little guy to lead the prayer. I'm pretty sure there was more than one tear that I had to hold back, he did such a great job!!!
 







 

 First Dance
 Father Daughter Dance 
Mother Son Dance
 
 
Thank you Leandra and Jeremy for allowing me to take part in your wedding day!!! I wish you many happy years together.  Congratulations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, critiques welcome.