Friday, November 9, 2012

Joe and Gretchen Haman's Wedding October 6th, 2012

Early October I was able to shoot my first fall outdoor wedding. It was so beautiful outside, the colors, location, and wedding details all pulled together to create this beautiful day.  I was able to shoot all the prewedding shots, then I had to jet off to another wedding. So please enjoy this beautiful day!  Thank you Gretchen and Joe for allowing me to come and enjoy your day with you!

Here are a few of my favorite pics of their wedding rings. So beautiful!!!
Joe is waiting for his first look of his lovely bride.
 Now we are off to the wedding ceremony site.  Love this wedding, the ideas, signs and location are so beautiful!!!





 


 


Thank you Gretchen and Joe for letting me tag along for most of the day.  Your wedding ceremony was a beautiful place, and so special that he built the pergola for where you were becoming husband and wife.  It was a great location, a little chilly out but the beauty of it all was well worth it.   Hope you have many years of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments, critiques welcome.